Greg Baker - Resume
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONSEmail Me
I have spent many years providing management, development, and support skills for systems, applications, and network support to both internal and external clients. This support has been provided to both domestic and international clients via phone, email and onsite visits. I have provided support for both Windows and UNIX operating systems to all level of clients.
• 15 + years manager of technical personnel
• Relational Databases MSSQL, Triggers, Stored procedures
• Programming Languages C, C#,VB and JAVA
Web Development: HTML, Ajax, XML, XSL
Classic ASP, ASP.NET(3.5, 4.0), Linq, ActionScript
• Development Environments .Net, BEA, VS2003,
VS2005, VS2008, VS2010
• Operating Systems Windows, Unix, and Linux
• Networking TCP/IP LAN/WAN • Certified MCP, MCSE, MCSD, MCSA, MCDBA, Linux+, and I-Net+
• Managed a group of Systems Support Engineers providing systems and applications support for Windows and Linux servers.
• Managed a group of software engineers working resolving application, systems software issues and providing maintenance releases for existing products.
• Supervised group consisting of writers, web designers, graphics artist and technical support representative.
• Lead group of software engineers in redesign of windows based software application for utility industry
• Provide 1st Tier support to all level of clients for a proprietary windows based enterprise application. This support consisted of hardware, systems, and applications support
• Provided 2nd and 3rd Tier support to all level of clients and field engineers for Windows workstations and Unix Servers. Support was for applications, networking, and systems.
• Provided 2nd and 3rd Tier support for Microsoft live.com. Included resolving database and networking issues installing system patches and upgrades.
• Provided 3rd Tier networking and data communications support for field engineers and clients. Both national and international.
• Designed and Developed Web applications using VS2008 / VS2010, asp.net C#.
• Designed and developed MSSQL backend databases to support web applications.
• Maintained and Enhanced Web Applications using VS2005, classic asp, VB, VBSCRIPT, Java Script.
• Maintained proprietary network protocol and systems ‘C’ for DNIX (proprietary UNIX) and AT&T UNIX
• Designed and Developed proprietary banking application in Z86 Assembler and ‘C”.
• Wrote technical specifications, design specifications, user manuals, and test manuals.
• Designed and Developed in-house tools and applications which resulted in shorter product support times and higher productivity.
• Project Manager for several domestic and international projects which were completed on-time and within budget.
• Published Author and Presenter for the IEEE Communications Society.
• Provided email, phone, and on-site support to domestic and international clients.
Itron Solutions Engineer 2010 – Present
Digital Training Systems IT Consultant 2010-present
The Backup Training Corp, CDA ID Lead Programmer
Production Supervisor 2008-2010
Getronics, Liberty Lake WA Senior Software Engineer 2007-2008
West Corporation, Spokane, WA Java Programmer 2007-2007
Manpower, Spokane, WA Hardware Technician 2005-2007
Volt Corporation Software/Systems Engineer for Microsoft 2005 - 2006
Getronics, Liberty Lake, WA Support Manager 1995-2005
Bachelor of Administration,
Bachelor of Administration
General Studies, Computer Science
AA, Liberal Arts